Self-consumption optimization and data logging
The eco.man, the small brother of the Q-MAN Energy Manager, is also suitable for any system and is the ideal solution for PV system monitoring, data logging and self-consumption optimization. The free use of our associated portal portal.qbatt.de enables worldwide data retrieval.
With integrated power measurement, eco.manager is the cost-effective solution for monitoring and controlling your PV system and optimizing your own consumption. The RS485 or network interface makes it easy to integrate and control the inverters and other components (electricity meters, sensors, Modbus devices).
Optimise your self-consumption!
The eco.manager offers you extensive evaluation and control options with which you can control consumers, battery storage, heat pumps and cartridges to maximize your own consumption. For this purpose, you can easily create "rules" that switch relays or network sockets depending on energy generation, energy consumption, solar radiation or temperature.
On top of that, our eco.manager offers yield security through comprehensive error analysis and alerting options.
- Power supply: 110 V - 230 V ~
- Power consumption: 7 W
- Weight: 500 g
- Dimensions: 108 x 90 x 55 mm (WxHxD)
- Mounting: top-hat rail, 6 HP
- Operating temperature: 0 to + 40 ° C
- Protection class: IP 20
- Optionally expandable via USB
- Measurement of power, voltage, currents
- Connection of inverters via Ethernet or RS485
- Detection of supply and feed
- Calculation of self-consumption
- Creation of rules for the control of consumers
- Performance comparison of the installed inverters
- Monitoring of consumption and feed-in
- Determination of self-consumption rate
- 4 voltage terminals: L1, L2, L3 and N
- Connection for folding transformer (cable conversion converter) with secondary currents of 50 mA and 1 A
- up to 90 A with flap converters
- Update rate 0.5 seconds
- space-saving installation
- no extra meter needed